So, I really haven't thrown Clark a REAL birthday party with friends, games, presents, cake and ice cream so since he was turning 8, a big year in my church, I thought this year would be a good year to do it. With my grandma's funeral in January and every weekend in February already booked, we couldn't do it until the last weekend in February.
Clark wanted a "Transformer" theme party. I tried my best to find "Transformer" type games, food, and decorations but honestly, my time, budget and space was limited so I did the best I could. Clark was so happy to have friends over that he didn't even noticed that NOT everything was "Transformers". (Hats off to those moms who do all that. I have learned that I am not one of them even though I want to be.) Clark invited his whole church class: Grace, Eva and brother Elijah, Isaac, Emily, and Madison. He also invited cousin Fenix and Octavian and neighbor friends Melina, Lazarus, and Johnny. Lots of kids with some of the parents in a small little house but it worked and everyone had a good time!
We played lots of games. One game was to shake out all the ping pongs out of a tissue box that was strapped around your waist. The kids loved it!
Even Dad got involved!
I am sad some of my pictures turned out dark and blurry. But the kids had a blast and they couldn't stop laughing.
Thankfully, the weather was nice and we could play more games outside. The kids played, "Museum", "What Time is it Mr.Fox?" and "Red Light Green Light".
HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY SWEET CLARK!





No comments:
Post a Comment