The only thing I had planned for spring break was the free swim lessons I had signed up my kids for about a month ago. Clark and Daisy were in the same swim class and Kaeley was in the toddler swim class. I signed up my friend, Maren Brinkeroff's kids at the same time I signed up my kids so her kids would be in the same class as mine. Four lessons 25 minutes each. It worked out great! Clark picked up swimming quiet well. By the end of the last class (4th day) Clark was able to swim a few meters. I was really impressed by Clark and Daisy's teacher. She really pushed the kids and taught them in such a way that they learned the skills fairly quickly. Daisy had a little more difficult time. She didn't like putting her face in the water which really made it difficult for her to do the other required skills to swim. She was the youngest in the class so some of the skills were a little more difficult for her to catch on than the rest of the group. She made improvements with kicking and floating though. We'll have to practice putting her face in the water and making bubbles. Kaeley also didn't like putting her face in the water to blow bubbles. She didn't even like getting splash by the other kids in the class. One time she got splashed too much that she got up and left class to come sit with me for almost the rest of the class. Even though, she didn't like getting splashed, she did enjoy taking the swim lessons with her best friend, Loli. On the last day of swim lessons, the swim coaches let the kids play in the water for the last 10 minutes. They loved that part! I decided to pay for swim lessons for Clark. He is the most ready out of the three kids, I feel to take on swim lessons.
SWIM GRADUATES! Daisy, Kaeley, Clark, Loli, Elijah, and Eva



No comments:
Post a Comment