Pre-Valentine's Day Night (Friday), we made homemade pizza and did heart crafts. After the kids went to bed that night, I decorated the house with a heart trail and red streamers. I bought one of their favorite cereals that I HARDLY EVER buy for them. Each child got their own small box of chocolates with a card from mom and dad. The kids loved waking up to the heart trail to the kitchen and eating their overly processed jammed pack sugary cereal. During breakfast, we opened the mailbox and read the cards we made for each other throughout the week.
Later that night, Brett took the girls out on a date. The girls got on their dresses and did their make up and hair. Brett even came to pick them up for the date with flowers. These girls are such Daddy Girls! They love their dad but sadly with Brett's work schedule and church calling he is not home as much as they would like so they were thrilled that they got to spend some one on one time with their daddy! It was darling! Clark didn't care much about Valentine's Day but I didn't want him to feel left out so I took him out somewhere while Brett was out with the girls. I love spending some one on one time with each of my kids so we can really "talk" about things.
PIZZA AND HEART CRAFTS
DATE NIGHT PREP















No comments:
Post a Comment