Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pinewood Derby

The Scouting adventures begin! Clark's first Scout activity happened to be the Pinewood Derby.  Boy did he love it! About two weeks prior to the event, he built his car with Brett and the Herbert boys and their dad.  When we arrived to the event, Stephanie Herbert, my friend, gave me some tips on how to make their cars run faster by putting in...I forgot what we put in the wheels of the car but it helped to make his car go faster. Haha.  It's legal I promise as along as you do it BEFORE the race begins.  His first race he got first place, he thought he won the whole thing but I had to inform him that he is going to race many more times. :)  He got first a few times, some seconds and a few third places.  Overall, he didn't place but still had a fun time!





Clark, Riley, Taylor Herbert.  (Friends from the ward who he built his car with)

Don't you just love Daisy cheering for Clark after he got first place on one of his races?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...