Some perks of homeschooling is that I get discounted tickets to plays around the area.
I was able to take Clark on a field trip to see the Jungle Book at The Children's Theater. It was in the morning so Daisy was at school and Kaeley was at home with Brett and then with a neighbor until I got home. We sat in the second row! Clark was pretty excited we got to sit so close. The play was done by majority of school age kids ranging from 10-16 years old with some adults. Daisy actually got to see the same play with her school but a week before us.

I got some extremely discounted tickets to take Daisy to see Cinderella on Broadway! We took the MAX to get there. It was almost an hour ride to the Kelly Auditorium but we played games like, "I Spy" to pass the time. We were pretty far, as far as you can get in the theater but still enjoyed every minute of it. Everything was amazing there. The costumes, singing, music, it was spectacular just like what you expect a Broadway play to be. Our favorite part was when Cinderella changed into her ballroom gown ON STAGE! She just spun in ragged dress and poof! She was in this gorgeous ballroom dress! This happened TWICE during the play! It was quiet magical! There were lots of little girls there all dressed up in their Cinderella dress-up clothes. It was so cute!
The best part for me, was just spending time with each of my kids! I love seeing their face light up with excitement and wonder. I hope we can go on many more fun trips like these.
 |
| The forbidden picture in The Kelly Auditorium (sshhh) |
 |
| Who told me daughter to grow up?! Such a pretty girl, inside and out! Love her! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment