I love Clark so much! He is a happy kid. Growing up, Clark would laugh at everything. His laugh and smile are very contagious! Clark wants to do what's right. He often comes and apologizes to me when he has done something wrong. He is a good older brother. When he sees that his sisters want something, even though he wants it too, he will share with them. Clark has a tender heart. I am glad he still likes to cuddle with me. I think that is what he enjoys most about homeschooling, being able to cuddle with me on the couch while we work on the assignment. Clark is a lot like his Dad. He really focuses on one thing and puts all his time, thoughts and energy on that one particular thing he is interested in. Right now, that one thing is, is Transformers. When the Williams were here during Christmas time, Christian introduce Clark to Transformers and ever since then, that is all Clark and think and talk about. He even likes to becomes a transformer. He likes to put on Transformer's theme song from YouTube and "transformers" himself into one. Clark is working hard in home-school even though at times it can be frustrating and difficult for him. I am so happy he has chosen to be baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
We have FHE on Sunday nights since Brett is gone on Monday nights at work. On this particular FHE, since it was Clark's birthday we all said what we love about Clark. Here are the responses.
Dad: Clark makes our home a happy place to live
Daisy: Clark shares with me.
Mom: Clark is caring. He likes to make others happy
Kaeley: Clark helps mes
Birthday Presents: Plants vs Zombies figurine, Transformer Sticker Book, one of his favorite cereals-Lucky Charms, (the off brand though, I'm cheap! haha ) Angry Bird Uno, "Cars" game for the MobiGo and of course his own scriptures!
1. Favorite color......red, orange and pink
3. Favorite food.....Spaghetti, Pizza and Quesidillas
4. Favorite show....Rescue Bots
5. Favorite outfit.....Star Wars Shirt
6. Favorite game...."Spot It" and "Tell Tales"
7. Favorite toy......Transformers Rescue Bots and Hot Wheels
8. Favorite animal....Zebras, Bats and Giraffes
9. Favorite Primary song....I am a Child of God
10. Favorite book.....Transformers
11 Best friend....Lily G (even though he never sees her because he's home school now) and Fenix, Octavian and Bryson.
12. Favorite drink.....Chocolate Reliv, Chocolate Milk and milk
13. Favorite holiday....Christmas and Easter
14. What do you like to take to bed with you at nigh.....Optimus (his teddy bear's name)
15. What do you want to be when you grow up...Astronaut and Transformer Scientist
Earlier in the week of his birthday, we got his haircut and went out to Red Robin for his free birthday burger. The waiters and waitresses sang Happy Birthday to him. It was a surprise for him but I think he really liked it. They even gave him a free birthday sundae! Brett couldn't join us because of his work schedule but I manage three hyper and silly kids....okay I think. :)
Grandma and Grandpa Lewis mailed a card to him with a $2 bill inside! Clark hasn't made up his mind of what he will do with that money. Grandma and Grandpa Caudle brought him a cookie cake and a Volcano Making Kit.












1 comment:
He's growing up so fast! Loved your pictures. Happy Birthday Clark! Wish we could have been there for your baptism.
Post a Comment