It's almost 2015 as I type this and I am anxious to finish the rest of 2014 events so I can send it off to print it in a book. Whenever I get on my blog, my kids always ask if I am working on the new family book. They love looking at the last one I made. I am glad because I spend a lot of time working on it. Here are some quick highlights of November.
Kept Daisy home from school so she could go with us to the Children's Museum. (And I didn't even get a picture of her!)
Brett and I celebrated our 9th Wedding Anniversary. My mom took our kids over night so we could have the evening in peace. We went out to dinner, did a sealing session and then out to ice cream with our friends, Fawn and her husband Mike Johnson. I love being married to this man!

Clark and Daisy did a great job in the Primary program at church. Both Grandmas were able to come and see the kids sing. 
We got to see Aunt Emily during the Thanksgiving Break and meet her "friend".
Brett has been working really hard at work and putting in long days at work. Because of Brett's crazy work schedule, the kids haven't been able to see their dad as much as they would like to. We got a coupon in the mail for free entrance and free coins for a nearby arcade. I thought this would be a fun activity we all could do together. It was so much fun to finally all be together! I cherish these moments and the kids LOVED spending time with their dad. 
We spent Thanksgiving at the Vance's home. I invited our friends, Mike and Fawn Johnson and their daughter Nyah. They didn't have any family close by and already knew the Vance family before so it all worked out great. The food was yummy yummy!! After dinner, we took a walk around the park. We had a Thanksgiving program as usually where everyone shared what they were grateful for. Gary and Brett left for the movies. They saw, " Intersellar". While they were gone, the younger kids watched "Harry Potter" and the adults watched, "The Giver". My mom gave each family an early Christmas present. It was a Christmas book filled with stories. The pictures are beautiful and we have enjoyed reading the stories throughout this Christmas season. We ended the great day with pie and more pie!
Another November highlight was my birthday. I turned 32 young! :) My friend watched the kids so Brett and I could go out to lunch for my birthday. My mother in law made dinner and dessert for me and the kids for my birthday. That was the best present ever! I didn't have to cook or clean up! I also got to go out to lunch on another day with my mom. I always enjoy spending time with my mom. She is one of the most uplifting and inspiring people I know. Love you Mom! My kids made me their own version of a "healthy" snack. They are so cute! It was a great birthday!
I don't know if I blogged about this before but I'll mention it here either way. Brett and I decided at the end of the school year last year to home school Clark. So I have taken on the challenge of homeschooling Clark this school year. It has been quiet the adventure! I have learned so much and continue to learn as I home school Clark. Kaeley joined in the homeschooling adventure as well. Daisy still goes to her school at Arthur Academy. Her kindergarten is only half day so we end school when she gets out. It works out well for everyone.









1 comment:
This is AA using garysphone...fyi.I love that you are blogging and making books.that inspires me.what a fun month. Love how you went to the arcade as family. I am impressed that you are homeschooling.I bet Clark loves it.
Post a Comment