Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas Eve
We spent Christmas Eve with my parents, Williams Family, Emily and the Vance Family.  The Vance's were so gracious to host this special occasion.  We had a yummy feast.  Cousins laughed, played games and tackled each other. It was so much fun.  I enjoyed being with my sisters and chatting every second I could with them.  Sydney and Julia gathered the younger kids together to prepare them for the Christmas program of acting out the nativity story.  They did a marvelous job! Daisy was an angel, Clark was a shepherd and Kaeley was a lamb. It was fitting that Meredith be Mary since she was pregnant. (haha).  Brett, Gary and Grandpa were the wise men.  I love this beautiful season where we can celebrate and reflect on the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and His life.  I love this video of the birth of Jesus Christ.  Merry Christmas!
























Christmas Day
*Gift Highlights
-Kaeley: Walking/Talking Kitty named Daisy, matching "Frozen" necklaces and cape with Daisy.
-Daisy: Big art kit.  Drawing pad, Elsa cape and "Frozen" necklace, 
-Clark: "Plants vs Zombies" figurines, "Angry Bird" wall decor,




 






Christmas Day with the Lewis Family
In the morning after we opened up gifts, we quickly went over to my parents house so they could give their Christmas presents to the kids and another opportunity for the cousins to play together. 
*Daisy and Evelynn are the best of friends! 
*Christian and Clark bonded over "Transformers"
*Daisy got a HUGE stack of construction paper from G&G Lewis
*Clark got a book from the series of "The Magic Tree House"
*Kaeley got "Sophie First" Dolls
* I got a skillet-something I desperately needed!






Christmas with the Caudles
* Christmas Appetizers/Soup
* White Elephant Gift Exchange. One with all the cousins and another one with the adults and older cousins.
* Gave Dave and Diane a small family photo abulum. (Took me a long time to put together.  Hopefully they like it) Also gave them a new family game called, "What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar?"











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...