Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kid Kuotes

My good friend, Maren Brinkeroff is so good about recording in her blog funny things her kids say and do.  She has inspired me to start this because my kids will soon not be kids anymore and I need/want something to hold onto before I lose these precious memories.  So here goes some funny quotes that I can recently remember my kids saying.

#1 Daisy was spending a good amount of time brushing her hair in the bathroom.  After getting her hair to her perfection, she declared, "Oh, I just love being beautiful!"

#2 A few days after Halloween, I caught Clark sneaking into the candy bag when I had already told him no more candy for the day.  When I reminded him there was no more candy, he said, "oh mom, I am just smelling it!"

#3 Clark asked, "Mom, why did you marry dad anyway?"

#4 Clark to Daisy,  "How do you really know Santa is not real?" Daisy, "Because, I am really smart."
Clark, "Yeah, you must be really really smart then."

#5 After Kaeley put away her toys after being asked, Brett said, "Good job Daisy!" Kaeley responded, "I'm not Daisy, I'm Kaeley,  Mom".

1 comment:

Gary said...

These are hilarious. Good ideas to write them down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...