Monday, December 1, 2014

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

It was the week of Thanksgiving, and my kids couldn't wait any longer to put up the Christmas tree and all the decorations.  To be honest, I wasn't up to pulling out everything because it make such a big mess and I was too tired to even deal with it all but my kids persisted and I gave in.  We played Christmas music and my mood quickly changed.  I love this time of the year! Even though it can be very hectic, and crazy, running from one event to the next, it's so wonderful and peaceful. Daisy and Kaeley loved setting up the different nativity sets they found in the boxes.  Christmas is so magical and I love watching my kids light up over the simple joys of Christmas that sometimes we often forget to enjoy. 




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...