Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

My friend, Fawn Johnson and I took our kids to Leopold Farm.  The kids had fun playing in the kiddie area, mini merry-go-around, riding the hay ride, looking at the farm animals, racing the mini tractor bikes and walking through the dark hay maze.  I took Clark through the corn maze something he has been begging to do for a very long time.  The maze was over a mile long.  It took us about forty-five minutes to get through the whole thing and not the twenty minutes like we were told before starting the maze.  There were a few times I thought we were done with the maze but it only continued on.  One time, there was a door and I thought, "Oh good, we finished!" but when we opened the door, we were given ten different doors to choose from!  We finally finished and a vowed I wouldn't do that again! haha.  Clark had a blast since he loves mazes!  We got some caramel popcorn to eat on the way home.  The little girls feel asleep as soon as we left the parking lot.  I love the fall time!    





















1 comment:

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

Your kids are so blessed to have you for their Mommy. You do so many good things with them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...