Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

To be honest, Halloween is my LEAST favorite holiday.  I actually would be fine skipping it all together.  I hate the scary, spooky and sugar.  But of course, my kids love it, all the candy that is and so I do it for them.

 I took them to Krispie Kreme where they got a free doughnut because they were dressed in their costume. We went to the mall afterwards and trick-or-treat at the stores there.  We stopped at Jamba Juice for dinner because they too were giving out free kid size Jamba Juices. Afterwards, a local church was putting on a carnival for the community.  There were games, bouncing houses, cupcake walk, food and lots of fun prizes and candy.  After playing there for awhile, the kids were ready to go out and trick-or-treat to our old neighborhood.  Brett was able to get off work a little early and meet us in the neighborhood.  We finally got home after a long night of fun adventures.  I let the kids have a few pieces of candy while we watched, "Ichabod Crane".  My dad came over to see the kids in their costumes.  They talked his ear off and telling him their Halloween adventure.  Goodbye Halloween, welcome Thanksgiving and Christmas season!


1 comment:

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

What a fun Halloween for your kids. They looked so cute in their costumes. You're such a good Mommy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...