Anyway, this post is about DAISY! Daisy is such a caring, loving, thoughtful and forgiving little girl. She loves to write me notes on a daily basis. I often find the top of Daisy's school paper hearts and flowers with our names around them. Daisy loves life! You can often find her dancing and singing throughout the house. She tries to sneak my makeup and put it on without me knowing. As if I wouldn't noticed. Haha! Daisy loves art projects! She spends most of her day coloring, cutting, and painting cards for people. Her and Kaeley are spending more time together playing dolls and dress up. Daisy likes to be silly and quiet crazy. We call her our, "Crazy Daisy"! Daisy is doing really well in school. Her teacher often uses her as an example of good behavior. Speaking of Daisy teacher, Mrs. Bates, on her birthday Daisy did a presentation on her "favorite things". After she left the room to put her things back in her backpack, her teacher whispered to the class so Daisy couldn't hear to sing "Happy Birthday" when she returns. Her teacher said Daisy's reaction was surprised and maybe a little embarrassed but she had a smile on her face. The whole family greeted Daisy after school with a Happy Birthday balloon and her favorite candy, Kit Kat.
Even though Daisy can be strong willed, she wants to do what's right. During FHE, Brett taught about gaining a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ through sincere prayer. He challenged the kids that night to ask Heavenly Father if this is the true church. The next morning, Brett asked Daisy how it went. She said that she prayed really hard and felt good but didn't know if that was the Holy Ghost or if that was her making it up.
Some funny things Daisy has said in the past:
* After eating the dinner I spent a long time making, Daisy's response to her first bite was, " This taste like butterfly wings".
* After spending five minutes combing her hair, Daisy said, "Oh, it's great being beautiful!"
Favorite Color......Pink and Purple
Favorite TV show......."anything from the Disney Channel"
Favorite Movie.......Frozen
Favorite Food.......Stawberries
Best Friends.....Kaeley's best friends (Loli and Nyah)
Favorite Song......"Let it Go" (from Frozen)
Favorite Activity........Dancing
What do you want to be when you grow up.......Dentist (not sure where that came from...haha)
![]() |
| You can't see Daisy's reaction but I love Kaeley's! |
![]() | ||||
I took Daisy to "Build A Bear" at the mall for an early birthday present. Of course my phone died before I could take any pictures of the fun event.
A good family friend, Janelle Atkinson, knew my parents when they lived in Tampa Florida. My dad was her bishop there. She is now in my ward, small world isn't it? She made the cutest cake for Daisy's birthday.









1 comment:
Haha! I love all the funny things Daisy has said!! I know I always say this, but she is looking so much like you! Such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment