Tuesday, November 4, 2014
A Place of Holiness and Peace
There are some sad things that are happening in my life right now and I can't really talk to people about the matter at this time. On top of this trial, I received some other sad news from various friends and family members. All this sadness has been weighing me down and it was almost too much to bear. I knew there was one and only place in the world that I could go to to feel ultimate peace. It was the temple; the house of the Lord.
As I was about to enter the Celestial Kingdom in the temple, I was overcome with peace and so much love from our loving Heavenly Father that it almost brought me to my knees. I thought maybe this is a glimpse of what it may be like when we return to Him.
I felt the love and concern our Heavenly Father had for those who I had been worried about and for me. We may not have the answers to our concerns now or maybe not even in the near future but I felt that Heavenly Father was concern and aware of what we were going through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such a great post Viv! You are amazing.
So beautiful. I'm so grateful you received that peace and Heavenly Father's assurance of all of His children.
Sorry you are experiencing so much!! So glad for a place to feel peace. You are a great example!
So sorry for the burdens you carry. But how wonderful you found peace in the temple. AA
Post a Comment