How do I write a post that explains all the fun and adventures we had at our Lewis family reunion the beginning of August?! I cherished every minute I had with my family! I loved seeing my siblings and nieces and nephews that I only see maybe once a year. With eighteen grand kids, ages ranging from 12 to 2 years old, there wasn't a single fight. The kids all got along great! The Lewis Reunion was held at the Vances' house. They were so generous to opening up their house for everyone. They put up two tents in the backyard. One for the boy cousins and another one for the girl cousins. They were the best host for this grand event! Thank you Vance family! Here is a short "Readers Digest" of the Lewis Reunion......
There was FOOD everywhere and it was all really good!
| Look at all those blonde hair cousins! |
Played lots of games, trampoline and other fun cousin bonding time
Lots of cousin love!
Sunday devotional where Emily gave a report of her mission and grandma shared a special message and treat with the grand kids. The grand kids also sang a primary song.
Poor Isaac broke his arm
Spent a day at Cottonwood Beach!
Family Talent show!
Family Olympics and Park Fun!
Mom even competed in the hula hoop contest! Sydney was the pro out of everyone.
Cousin Birthday Party and Book Exchange!
Minute to Win it Games Adult Night
Blackberry picking and Blackberry Cobbler!
Best of all just being together!




































2 comments:
Great recap Viv! Loved all the pictures!
Good for you for doing this post of the Reunion. I loved remembering those special times together. Great selection of pictures. Thanks for that very fun Cousin's Birthday Party, and book exchange.
Post a Comment