Friday, September 19, 2014

Daisy's First Day of Kindergarten

Yep, you read that title right!  Daisy started kindergarten.  She is attending Portland Arthur Academy,, the same charter school that Clark attended for kindergarten and first grade.  Her teacher is Mrs. Bates.  She is an amazing teacher! At least once a week, I get an e-mail from her telling me how well Daisy is doing in class.  One morning, Daisy had a hard time separating from me.  All morning I was worried about how she was doing.  But then I received an e-mail from her teacher with a picture of her attached to let me know that she is doing much better and working hard.  The first week of school, Daisy would lay out her uniform outfit for the next day the night before.  Her favorite part of school is of course, recess!  There are a few other blond hair blue eye girls and they all seem to gravitate to each other, it's quiet cute!  For a few days, Daisy didn't want to go to school.  I figured out why. With Brett's new job at the Tech Academy, he works the swing shift so doesn't go into work until 3pm and now that I am homeschooling Clark, she started to realize that everyone is home while she goes to school.  Which makes sense.  If I were her, I wouldn't want to go to school either while the rest of my family was home.  Overall, I feel like she enjoys kindergarten, and I think she is the cutest little kindergarten too!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...