I have been blessed to be able to earn a little extra money while staying at home. I am now watching Sam's (Brett's cousin) baby girl, Allie and Brittany's (my friend) baby boy, Hayden. They are both six months old. There is only a day or two that I end up watching them together the same day other than that, I only have one baby at a time. They are such sweet babies! I miss the baby stage so I am glad I get to relive it again.







3 comments:
They are adorable, and so lucky to have a women like you to watch them!
I agree with Sarah- if there is a woman out there who SHOULD watch 2 babies at a time, it's you.
No one more caring and able to handle that busy schedule than you. They are darling and it looks like your girls enjoy them, too. Glad you can hold and hug those cute ones!
Post a Comment