Sunday, January 12, 2014
Tinker Bell and Peter Pan
Our city library was holding a story time with Tinker Bell and Peter Pan. I knew Daisy and Kaeley would love it but it was during Kaeley's nap time and I didn't want her to miss her precious nap time, so I took just Daisy. It was crowded at the library and we couldn't find a parking spot so we were a little late getting to the story time. My friend Fawn and her daughter Nyah joined us there too. After the reenactment of the Peter Pan story, Tinker Bell and Peter Pan stayed after to autograph and take pictures with all the kids. We quickly rushed home to make dinner for the missionaries. After they left I took Kaeley and Daisy over to Fawn's house so she could help me make Daisy's tutu. The girls had fun playing and fighting with the toys. I'm grateful to have new families move in the ward that I and my kids have become friends with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment