Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Best Christmas Tree Ever

The day after Thanksgiving the kids were ready to decorate the tree and house.  So I pulled out our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree and the hand me down Christmas decorations and started to decorate the tree and house while listening to Christmas music.  The kids had so much fun! Even though the tree was small and the decorations weren't the best looking the kids thought it looked beautiful and often said, "This is the best Christmas tree ever!" As I thought about it, it was the best Christmas tree ever because my kids decorated it with love, excitement and happiness. They don't need the newest or fanciest tree to be happy or make it a good Christmas.  They just need happiness and love and they are excited! I love seeing Christmas in my children's eyes.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...