Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mommy Time and Parent Teacher Conference


This past week, the kids had no school because of Parent Teacher Conference.  Even though the kids had no school, Brett still had work Monday and Tuesday.  On Monday he took Clark to work with him.  Clark was so cute getting ready for "work".  Before he left he came up to me and hugged me and said, "I will miss you Mom". 

While the boys were having their special time together, I took the girls to any girls' favorite place-the mall! We had to get a sample of our nails done and ended up buying the nail stamping kit. Since it was my birthday month, I took advantage of using the big discounted coupon on shoes at Payless Shoe Store. Again the girls were in heaven trying on high heels-what girl wouldn't?! I'm more of slip on flats kind of girl.  I found a pair that I liked but they didn't have the size that I needed and the closest store that had them in my size was in the shopping mall across the street-very convient! The girls played for a long time in the inside playground. When it was time to go, Kaeley did not want to go and threw the biggest fit known to man kind. Her high pitched alarm scream ranged throughout the mall and all the way outside to the car. She hit and tried to bite me and rip my glasses off my face. 

That evening was Clark's parent teacher conference. I had a good visit with his 1st grade teacher, Ms.Truax. She raved on how well behaved, respectful, and kind Clark is. He does struggle with focusing and consonquently missed important information in the lesson. He sits by his best friend who is new in the class. Her name is Lily. She is a sweet girl and kinda shy at school like Clark. Clark really wants to invite her over to play. I gave my phone number to her mom but they haven't called yet which Clark is pretty disappointed about. 

The next day, Tuesday, Brett took Daisy to work and I had my special time with Clark. He wanted to go to "Disneyland" which he really means the Disney Store at the mall. We stopped by the indoor playground as usual and guess who we saw walking out the shoe store?! My mom!!! It was a fun surprise! She stayed and we visited while we watch the kids played. She had to go to Costco and I needed some dishwasher detergent so off we went. Kaeley of course fell asleep so I lined the shopping cart with my mom's coat and laid her down. Clark loved sampling all the good food. It was very tempting to not buy all the sample food. That evening was Daisy's parent teacher conference. Her teacher, Teacher Kathy also raved about Daisy. She said Daisy can count to 9 in Chinese and 20 in English. Daisy is one of the more advance students in the class and also one of the most obedient and polite. Her teacher did say that there are times Daisy gets really excited and starts to go crazy but her teacher is able to calm her down. I guess I need to learn those tricks for home. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...