It's hard to see my "baby" get bigger and grow up. She is saying full sentences and will say the prayer with help of course. Kaeley is very independent and will always say, "do it myself" when I try to put her shoes on, buckle her seat belt or put on her coat. When she finally does do whatever she is out to do, she will exclaim, "I did it!" and clap for herself. She refuses to sit in her booster chair at the table and sit in the big chairs like everyone else. We have moved her out of her crib and into the toddler bed. The same one that Clark and Daisy used when they were her age. Kaeley has been showing signs of wanting to be potty trained so we have tried a few times with some success but I think it still may be awhile before we fully start to train her.

No comments:
Post a Comment