Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's cold outside and tender mercies.

Out of no where, it started to get really cold, especially when the wind blows!  I had a gift card to Starbucks and Starbucks was doing a promotion of BOGO so we got four drinks for a pretty good price.  Don't worry, we got peppermint hot chocolate.  :)  We went to library for story time and meet up with a new friend, Maren and her kids at the library for story time.  That evening, we started working on Christmas presents.  I can't say much since the people we are doing it for may be reading this.  I have been so blessed with such generous friends who give me girl clothes.  It has so been so helpful and saved us so much money.  I am happy to do the same for my friends and family when I am able. Last Christmas with the Caudle family we did a service exchange.  I got the service of making dinner for the family from Emily.  I finally got around to "cashing" it in.  That has to be the best service ever! The dinner was amazing!  It was the best Mexican dinner I have ever tasted.  Thanks Emily for the yummy dinner! Please pass on the recipe.  :)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...