Every year on their birthday, I TRY to "interview" them and see how much they have changed over the year.
Favorite Color......blue and orange
Favorite Color......blue and orange
Favorite TV show......."Bubble Guppies"
Favorite Movie.......Little Mermaid
Favorite Food.......cereal
Best Friend.....Nora and Blythe (even though they have moved away)
Favorite Song......"Nephi's Courage"
Favorite Toy........Dress Up
Daisy is a sweet girl. She loves to sing, dance, and do any kind of art project. I have an area for her in the kitchen of endless scrap paper and crayons for her to color and draw. She often makes me drawing and pictures with sayings, "I love you Mom" with hearts, flowers, butterflies and stars all over the paper. She loves to "write" letters to her girl cousins. Daisy is also my exercise buddy! She often encourages me to start exercising. She will even bring me water and tells me to stop and take a water break. Daisy really enjoys school. I often think I need to keep her home because next year she will be in full day kindergarten and then she will be gone even longer, but I honestly think this is good for her. She needs to learn to follow rules and.....well.....just not be so crazy at times. She can get really excited about things and basically jump off the wall. Many people will comment that she is full of life and doesn't stop moving. I guess that is why she doesn't go to sleep until almost 10pm! We like to call her, "Crazy Daisy". At times. Daisy likes to tease her little sister Kaeley and her old brother Clark but that's the job of the middle child right? Other times, she can be so sweet and caring.
When I go help with lunch at Clark's school, Daisy will run up to Clark in the lunch room and hug him tightly and announced so everyone can hear that she loves him. I mostly think she is doing that just to embarrass Clark. :) She is a great help with Kaeley. She will often bring me diaper and wipes when I am changing Kaeley. Almost everyday I ask Daisy to pick out Kaeley's outfit. For awhile she would let Kaeley pick out her clothes for the day too and Kaeley would pick some interesting combinations of clothes so Daisy stopped asking Kaeley for her fashion advice. This girl loves breakfast! She eats a lot and then hardly anything else the rest of the day. If I let her, she will eat two pieces of toast and a big bowl of oatmeal. I know, total carbs, maybe that is why she has so much energy! Luckily she likes peppers, carrots and broccoli so she will eat that during the day too.
I love my little spunky girl! Life wouldn't be the same without her!


2 comments:
So sweet! Happy late birthday Daisy girl! We miss you!
What a cutie! I miss that crazy girl!
Post a Comment