For my birthday, my parents took the kids overnight Friday and most of the day Saturday. Brett and I went to Red Robin so I could use my free burger and then on to the temple. There is a new temple video, and it is really good. Brett and I sat in the Celestial room talking about what we learned and shared our thoughts and inspiration. I love love the temple! I love that I can "leave" the world and enter to a whole new world of peace and happiness. I feel so blessed that I can experience the blessing that come from attending the temple. The next day, Brett joined me and exercised. He has been really good in exercising everyday since then too!
The next week, Ondalynn and I celebrated our birthdays together at my parents' house. My mom made a yummy orange chicken dinner, salad and rolls and apple crisp for dinner. Ondalynn gave me nice package of Scentsy candles. I LOVE LOVE IT! My house smells amazing.
The following week, I celebrated my birthday with the Caudle family. We also celebrated Jenny's birthday since her birthday is in November as well and the October birthdays, Daisy and Octavian. I got a $25 gift card to Olive Garden, pretty hand made scarf, and nice smelly soap.


No comments:
Post a Comment