SEPTEMBER 2013
Today was fast Sunday. I subbed for Sister Magleby as the Primary chorister.
We're getting ready for the Primary Program so we review the same song
over and over again until they knew it. Brett gave father blessings to
everyone including me. I am so grateful to have a worthy priesthood in
my home.
Went to Lents Park for a little carnival. Afterwards we went shopping for some last minute school clothes. Then to the church where we played volleyball with the Caudle Family. We all went to El Indo for dinner where we celebrated some exciting news from some family members.
Clark's first day of 1st grade!
This year is a full day and not half like last year in kindergarten. He
liked that they had two recesses but asked me not to take him back to school
tomorrow. When I asked why, he said they day was way too long and
boring. He has a long school year in front of him if he is already tired
from the first day of school. :)
Have to enjoy these last summer days playing at Raymond Park.
My kids spent 2 1/2 hours and didn't want to leave but I had to drag
them away because it was almost 8pm and there was school the next day.
Today was the last day I could take Daisy to OMSI before she starts preschool on Tuesday.
By the way, age is so excited to start! I met her teacher and she seems
really nice. It's been a tradition in our family to have a "Movie
Night" every Friday night. Tonight we watched, "Where The Red Fern
Grows". I loved this book growing up so it was fun to watch the movie even though it was made a long time ago. The kids loved it especially Kaeley since it had dogs.
Birthday celebration for Brett, Kaeley, and Julia. We had dinner at the Vance's.
I can't believe Kaeley will be turning two next Sunday! She has grown
up so much in these past few weeks. She talks a lot more and can run
now. She likes to pretend she is a dog or a cat and crawl around the
house making sounds like them. I am so lucky to be her mommy!! Can you tell that she is excited about her $2 bill?!
Daisy's first day of preschool! She loved loved it! She had so much fun and couldn't wait to go back the next day. Her teachers are Mrs. Kathy and Mrs. Sherrie.
Birthday party for Kaeley and Brett at the Caudle's house.
Kaeley got a really cute homemade hat from Stephanie, puzzle from Lucy
and Jack, and the cures coat from Grandma and Grandpa Caudle. Kaeley is
growing up so much these past few weeks. She is talking a whole lot
more. She can say, "what happened?" "What are you doing?", " I want
some", "my turn" and more but I can't think of them now. I love my
little girl!! She has now hit the 20lb mark, finally, now at two years
old!
No comments:
Post a Comment