I have so many fun pictures and videos that I want to share but don't have time to make a post for each one even though they deserve a post for each one. So it here it goes.....
Pinterest is MY LIFE SAVER when it comes to finding activities to do with my kids, homeschool and recipes. We had some really rainy days as usual here in Oregon a few weeks ago so I was desperate to find something for the kids to do inside but to get their energy out. I found an activity using masking tape. I made a target on the carpet using masking tape. We would roll balls and try to get the balls to land inside the target. Then we tried throwing the balls and trying to get them to land in the target as well. I removed the tape and we took turns seeing who could jump the furthest from a starting position. That was a lot of fun and the kids did that over and over again, even Kaeley tried to "jump" but mostly just wanted to remove the tape from the floor.
| Who can resist taking pictures of babies in the bath? |
| Bath water always taste better than the kitchen water, right? :) |
| How do you silence kids? Put masking tape over their mouths! They loved it and actually kept it over their mouths for awhile. |




No comments:
Post a Comment