Sunday, June 2, 2013

Home Depot

Home Depot has a hands on activity for kids the first Saturday of every month.  I have been wanting to take Clark and Daisy to one for a long time but have been either so busy or just forgotten.  I was reminded about it on one of the coupon blogs I follow on Facebook so I signed them up late Friday night and took them to the activity the next morning.  This month they made a lawn mower pencil holder.  They hammered, glued, and painted all by themselves.  They got a Home Depot apron, a mini lawn mower pin to pin to their apron and a certificate.  They loved it and asked to do more.  I wish I brought them to the other ones they have had this year.  I will for sure try to make an extra effort to go to these activities every month. 













 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...