Sunday, April 15, 2012

General Conference 2012

General Conference is my favorite time of the year and it comes two times a year. I found a few kid activities for them to do during conference on Pinterest. I printed off a bingo card and bought gummy bears. On the bingo card were pictures of church related words. When they hear one of the words on the card they get to put a gummy bear on it. After each talk is over they get to eat the gummy bears on the card. They actually listen to most of the morning session. I am so grateful to have a living prophet today.

I love the peace that conference brings. I enjoy relistening to the talks throughout the year. The kids were excited to see the prophet on TV. I hope to create more traditions for Conference to make these times more memorable. What traditions do you have?

3 comments:

Alice-Anne said...

cute! yes, we do the gummy bear thing, too. Love conference!

Corinne Ritz said...

The picture with Clark and Daisy laying on the floor in front of the tv was so cute!

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

You're such a good Mommy! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...