Sunday, March 18, 2012

WICKED

Christmas last year Santa (aka Brittany) gave me two tickets to WICKED. I knew i wanted my mom to come with me. My sister Ondalynn and my dad also bought tickets. I patiently waited for that day and it finally came. The music, costumes, singing, the sets and everything was AMAZING! I am so glad I was able to go especially with some of my family that made it even more special. My mother in law was great to watch my kids for the afternoon so I could go.

4 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

LViv,you look gorgeous!! Im so glad you got to go!! Not going to lie, a little jealous :)

Alice-Anne said...

I'm so glad you got to go to WICKED! I've never been but here it's AMAZING. That's awesome! How thoughtful of "Santa." I'm so glad it worked out that all 4 of you went together!

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

Can't thank you enough for this special treat! I loved it!!! So glad to enjoy it with you.
Love,
Mom

Corinne Ritz said...

Without a doubt, my favorite show! It is amazing! How super awesome that you all got to go together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...