Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter 2012

I love Easter! It's such a happy peaceful holiday. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ who suffered and died for us so we may live again.

The Saturday before Easter the Caudle cousins decorated Easter eggs, bunny ears and had an Easter egg hunt. I love having family to celebrate these special holidays.

Easter Sunday we went over to my parents house and had dinner with them and the Vance's. Earlier that week we had an Easter egg hunt with them and to sing happy birthday to my mom. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have my sister Ondalynn and her family here. Finally my kids can know some of their Lewis cousins. Just wish they could get together with the rest of their Lewis cousins more often.

1 comment:

Alice-Anne said...

Love those hats! I agree, Easter is a "peaceful" religious holiday. Such a nice change from the craziness of Christmas. Your kids are just so grown up! I can't get over it. Clark especially looks like he is ready to start kindergarten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...