As you know I am part of the Joy School group. A few Saturdays ago was "Daddy Day" for all the children that are in Joy School and their dads. Daisy was especially excited to go on a "date" with her daddy. Everyone met at the MAX station and rode it to downtown and then got on the street trolly to OHSU where they rode the tram. Daisy called it the "bubble". She liked riding the tram even though they were very high in the sky. At OHSU they drank hot cocoa and then rode the trolly and MAX back home.
6 comments:
What a darling little girl! I just love her!!!
That's so cute she was so excited to go on a date with her Daddy! I'm sure Brett loved that Tram ride!! :) What a good sport.
Daisy looks so excited in that first picture I think she's going bust! So fun!
I am so glad our kids got to do this. I think they should do this once a month!! :)
Daisy's hair has gotten so long! It's so cute!
I loved that beaming smile Daisy had in the last picture. What a fun date with her Daddy!
Post a Comment