Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Christmas Part 2

I know, I am still writing about Christmas in February.  But I have a very good excuse....well, two.  First, I have a new baby. Second, we moved.  So trying to catch up on this blog is very daunting because I have lots to write about.

Christmas morning we awoke the kids a little earlier than their normal wake up time because we had church at 9am.  The night before, Brett and I set up their presents.  Luckily, there wasn't a whole lot of putting presents together like last year that took us over two hours.  The kids were very excited and couldn't wait to go down and see what Santa brought them.

Clark got lots of train accessories and Daisy got dress-up stuff.  We ate a fast breakfast and headed off to church.  The kids did amazing! Better than any Sunday before and we forgot the Sunday bag full of their stuff they use during the first hour.  When we got back from church, Santa had come again to our house leaving even bigger and better presents for us.  The kids' faces lit up and they jumped up and down when they walked in the front door and saw what Santa brought.  Clark got a train table with tons of trains, a nice church outfit, 2 pairs of shoes, and a Thomas the Train snuggie.  Daisy received a  Princess castle/tent, lots of Princess dress up outfits, a princess blanket, and a new outfit.  Kaeley got the cutest blanket with her name on it, and a lullaby toy.  I received a bath/spa kit and two tickets to "WICKED!!"  I am so excited!! I have heard it is really good! Brett got a Beatles version of Monopoly.  The best present of all was watching my kids look so happy and excited.  Thanks Santa!!  (aka Brittany)


2 comments:

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

What a fun Christmas! Clark & Daisy were so good this year Santa came twice!

JTCaudle said...

Lucky bums! Kelsey will have to come play with Daisy in her little Princess castle ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...