I flew to Vegas a few days early with my parents to visit with my Grandma Lewis in Kingman Arizona. She is my only living grandparent left. Oh how I miss my other grandparents. I have a special connection with each of my grandparents and I want my children to have that same special connection with each of their grandparents. Luckily and thankfully they live very close to each set of grandparents. I enjoyed visiting with my grandma, Aunt Delon and Uncle Clyde and their girls. They have a beautiful home! They even have a home school room which is a dream for my home someday.
The wedding luncheon/recption was BEAUTIFULLY decorated and the food was DELICIOUS! At the reception they had waiters that brought the yummiest o'dours. There was a hot chocolate bar, veggie and fruit platters and a table of just candy that was color coordinated with the wedding colors. Can you tell that I ate all night? I couldn't help myself, the food tasted so good.
I enjoyed visiting and hanging out with my siblings during the short few days we were together. Our hotel rooms were next to each other so we had some late night visits which I love. I rode with Gary and Alice-Anne to and from the wedding events. Their kids are so cute and I loved listening to their stories they told. I especially loved going out to Cafe Rio (my favorite Mexican restaurant) before we flew home later that day. It was so nice to fly with family. They helped me with Kaeley a lot during the flight. Speaking of Kaeley, she was THE BEST traveler ever! Hardly ever cried and just went with the flow of things. I love showing her off to all my extended families and she loved smiling at everyone.
| The father of the bride and groom about to open the doors to the new couple |
| The new married couple |
| The Family |
2 comments:
It was so fun hanging out with you and talking late in the night at the hotel. I just wish I could have been there longer!
It was a special treat for us to have you visit Grandma, too. What a wonderful trip. So grateful you could be there and show off that darling Kaeley, too!
Post a Comment