Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kaeley's Blessing Day

Since most of my family was in town for Thanksgiving (see Thankgiving post below) we decided it would be best to bless Kaeley the following Sunday.  We are so thankful so many family members on both side of the family was there.  Kaeley had both grandpas, 5 uncles, 1 great uncle, 2 cousins (Brett's cousins) and 1 good family friend in the circle.  Brett gave a beautiful blessing.  Kaeley was perfect during the whole thing.  I am so lucky to be her mom.  She brightens my day with her smile.  She is patient (sometimes) when her siblings get too close in her face and is content in her bouncing chair or on her play mat.  I can't believe she will be 3 months old in two weeks!  She now weighs over 9lbs! She is my petite little princess.

Kaeley Karen Caudle 2 months

Blessed on Nov. 26th 2011

My little girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

KUTE KAELEY KAREN!!!!
oh my goodness! She is so sweet. I am SO glad I was able to be there for that sweet blessing. It reminded me how much I truly love baby blessings. Thanks for letting us share that day with you! And I read your thanksgiving post! you captured everything soo well!

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

She has the sweetest smile. Her smile reminds me of your sweetness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...