Thanksgiving this year was AMAZING!! It was so much fun and way too many too yummy foods. I was so blessed to have all five of my sisters and their families here. It was quiet the reunion! Twelve of the nineteen grand kids were there. My parents were in heaven! Almost everyday was filled with games, talking, eating and eating more. We played the newlywed game which was really fun and hilarious. Gary Johns taught us a new game called, "Bang". We also went to the movies and saw, "The Help". I will have to watch it again because I was so concerned about keeping Kaeley quiet during the movie that I had a hard time paying attention to the movie. But what I saw was really good.
Wednesday we headed to the zoo despite the down pour rain. A month prior we bought a groupon deal for a family pass to the zoo and it was expiring that day so of course we had to go. Lucky for us, we had the zoo practically to ourselves and all the animals were out.
| Clark measuring his arm length compare to an ape |
| Taking a break from the zoo to eat some lunch with Aunt Julia |
| Eating lunch |
| After the long day a the zoo the grandkids all sat on the couch to watch a movie on a laptop |
Thanksgiving day, the boys (brother in laws) weighed in before the feast to see who can gain the most weight after the meal. Gary Vance won who gained 6lbs. Everyone contributed to the meal and it was FABULOUS! I probably gained 6lbs too but I didn't want to weight myself in fear that I really did.
| Part of the kid table at Thanksgiving |
| Sorry, this is the only picture I took of some of the food at Thanksgiving. I was too busy either preparing or eating it that I didn't take more pictures. |
![]() |
| Beautiful table. (Photo credit Emily) |
| Family at Thanksgiving |
![]() |
| My beautiful sisters and amazing mom! Oh how I love them! |
The grand kids put on a pilgrim program that Sydney wrote herself. She is becoming the next Alice-Anne! They were all so cute in their homemade pilgrim costumes.
![]() |
| Daisy as a pligrim |
| Clark as an indian |
| The cousin all dressed up before their grand performance! |



1 comment:
Loved the pictures of your kids dressed up as Pilgrims. What a great time we had!!!
Post a Comment