Brett and I took the kids to the temple a few weeks ago. It was a special sweet experience to be on the temple ground and in the lobby. The kids were very reverent and so excited to be there.
What a neat experience! You are such a good mom! It's easy for Bryan and I to go to the temple but we often forget the importance of taking our kids to see the temple
we need to do that more...thanks for the idea. Your kids are so stinkin cute. LoVED their costumes. I'm going to have to show Spencer. He loves space ships and astronauts.
4 comments:
What a great idea!! That is so special :)
What a neat experience! You are such a good mom! It's easy for Bryan and I to go to the temple but we often forget the importance of taking our kids to see the temple
we need to do that more...thanks for the idea. Your kids are so stinkin cute. LoVED their costumes. I'm going to have to show Spencer. He loves space ships and astronauts.
What a precious eternal family! You and Brett are teaching your children so well.
Post a Comment