Thursday, June 9, 2011

Need of a makeover?

I left my makeup bag on the bathroom counter the other day and this is what happened.






 Big mistake! Daisy came running into the office where Brett was working and exclaimed, "Look Daddy, I am a pretty pretty princess!" Brett was scared at first because he thought she was bleeding.  He then brought her downstairs where I was vacuuming and hid her behind a wall so I couldn't see her.  He told me Daisy came into the office saying she was a pretty princess.  I said, "good".  Nothing new since Daisy says this all day long.  He then brought her out from behind the wall so I could see her and my mouth just about dropped to the floor.  I didn't know what to say.  I couldn't be mad because she looked so scary but funny the same time.  Luckily the makeup didn't stain the carpet too bad but washing it off her face was a challenge.  Oh the memories!

-Lesson learned: Don't leave your makeup where children (particularly Daisy) can reach them  :)

5 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

This makes me laugh so hard everytime I see it! I know where to go each day when I need a laugh

Kyle, Emily & Lucy Caudle said...

She is going to teach Lucy so much. I love that little girl!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

That is one pretty princess! She is so funny!

Anonymous said...

That has to be the BEST kid make up job I have ever seen!! That's pretty dang intense! ~Maria

Alice-Anne said...

wow! she went all out! so funny...she'll laugh with her about this in the future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...