I was browsing through my sister's blog and I came across this picture. Oh how I miss my family! Last summer we all got together for a family reunion then a few months later we got together again for my Grandpa Smith's funereal. (picture above) I really HOPE there is some way I can see them this summer!!! If you want to contribute to the " Send Vivienne to see her family fund" they will be gladly accepted! ;)
To my siblings who may read this-I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TONS!!!
4 comments:
Oh! I miss you too Viv!! It would be so fun to see you this summer, but I know what a huge sacrifice that would be on your part. I love you too!
I was just thinking today how much I missed my family--especially my sisters! I really hope to see you,your cute family and your pregnant belly !
So sweet, Vivi. I miss all our family, too.
Love,
Mom
this was so sweet...thanks, Viv! Wish we were coming to Oregon this summer and could see you guys...new baby means we're probably not leaving Salt Lake!
Post a Comment