Last Wednesday was my ultra sound appointment to find out the gender of the baby. Drum roll please.................................................................................................................
WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!!
We are very excited to bring another little girl into our family. The kids talk about the baby in mommy's tummy all the time and can't wait to meet her.
9 comments:
That is so exciting! Congrats!!
Yay!!! We're so happy for you!! How are you feeling??
And neither can her favorite Aunt Emily!!!
Yeah! Congrats this is so exciting!
I am SO happy for you! I had no idea you were even expecting!
My boys had SO much fun with Daisy on Friday. Her name has come up a lot since then. She is a hot topic around here.
girls are so fun! glad your kids are so excited...that makes it fun, too.Hope you feel well!
I am so happy for you!!! So exciting. When are you due?
You're such a good Mommy! That lucky girl!
Love,
Mom
So glad Daisy will have a sister close by.
Congratulations Vivienne! Your family is so cute and girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment