Sunday, February 13, 2011

Clark's 4th Birthday

Clark turned 4 years old on January 18th. I can't believe how old he is. I decided to do a last minute birthday party for him with two if his friends from church. Since the boys were all together for home preschool that the moms do every week I brought them all home for a Thomas the Train theme party. Zane gave Clark some of his own train tracks for his present. While I made very simple train cupcakes the boys played trains upstairs and then watched a Thomas the Train movie.

That Sunday we celebrated Clark and Kirk's birthday since their birthdays are only a few days apart. I am so grateful to Stephanie who made the most amazing Thomas the Train cake ever and was so so yummy!
I was so embarrassed about my train cupcake after seeing what Stephanie made. Clark was so excited and happy about his special cake. I have to mention that earlier in the week my parents stopped by to wish Clark a happy birthday. They gave him Thomas the train playing cards. Clark loves to make up games with them.




My very simple train cupcake.

YouTube Video

Singing happy birthday with friends.



Clark, Daisy, Boyd and Zane



Thomas the Train cake!



Clark and his train cake



Aunt Stephanie and Clark with the cake she made for him.


YouTube Video

Singing happy birthday with the Caudle family.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Cute Cake! Happy late Birthday Clark!

Dallin and Janelle Lewis said...

Cute! Good for you for even attempting to make train cupcakes, I don't know what I would do.

smiliesar said...

What fun!

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

Fun times! Clark is 4-time to celebrate. Can't believe it! You're a good Mommy to have a party.

Ondalynn said...

CUTE Clark and CUTE Cake! Happy B-day!

Alice-Anne said...

I can't believe you have a 4 year old, Viv! Crazy! That is an adorable thomas cake! I'll have to show Spencer. Happy b-day, Clark!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...