Today was a special day in the Caudle household. Trent and Jenny blessed their baby girl today at church. Singing time in Primary ended just in time for me to slip into their sacrament meeting to hear the blessing. I am so glad we attend church in the same building so Brett and I can still complete our church responsibilities and attend the blessing. After their meeting we went over to Jenny's parents house for a potluck lunch. They served cake for dessert and it was amazing!! So good!! I had to sample each piece of the cakes.

All sister in laws and their girls. Stephanie and Trinit
y, me and Dais
y, Jenny and Kelse
y, and Emily and Luc
y. Did you noticed that all the granddaughters names ended in the letter y?

Trent, Jenny and Kelsey Caudle at Jenny's parents house.

LUCY!!!! She has the prettiest brown eyes and the brightest smile ever!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment