I took Clark and Daisy to the zoo twice in the last month thanks to Stephanie who has a zoo pass and got us in free. Thanks Steph! The kids loved running from exhibit to exhibit looking at the animals. We spent the most time at the lions, elephants, and monkeys exhibits. What made the trip lots of fun was going with all my sister in laws and their kids. We had quite the crew. It was especially nice to have Emily and Lucy with us. They live in Utah so we don't see them very often. I am so glad they came up for Kelsey's blessing!
Daisy helping Lucy take a drink.
Clark peeking out of a play structure that he climbed
Daisy so proud of herself!
This was actually taken at Kelsey's baby blessing dinner
but I just had to add it in because they are so cute together!
COUSINS! All the little cousins except for Kelsey
since she was too small and sleeping for the picture.
Clark, Octavian, Daisy and Lucy.
Mommy and Daisy
Clark enjoying petting the goats. Brett's favorite animal.
I thought my little boy was BIG until I compared him to a baby cub.
Everyone watching the elephants and eating snacks.
This was my FAVORITE part of the zoo.
The lions came right up to the looking glass. It was amazing!
Isn't that COOL?!!






4 comments:
awesome! My kids LOVE the zoo. We get a pass every year and they love going all every time. We have been so many times and only the first time I was there were the lions that close. So...what time of day did you go that they were out by the glass and not sleeping in their den or on the high rocks?
Aw! FUN! I wish we were there to go with you!
How fun! You are so good to take your kids to so many different places. I'll make sure not to show Evelyn your blog when she gets older so she doesn't see what she is missing out on :)
What cute cousins having fun together! Neat!
Post a Comment