Sunday, September 19, 2010

Singing Bee and Daisy's FIRST hair cut

Daisy loves to sing. She sings in the car, by herself, at the dinner table, during prayer and pretty much where ever she goes. She LOVES to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "I am a Child of God" and "Teach me to walk in the light." She has such a happy bubbly personality. She is very good to say thank you and responds, "okay mommy" when I ask her to do something. Daisy has the cutest little girl voice. In the morning she crawls into bed with me and says, "mommy eat, mommy eat" and continues to say that until I get out of bed.

A few weeks ago I decided to cut Daisy's hair. It was getting very long and her uncle said she is a girl with a mullet. I tried cutting it but afraid I would mess it up too much so I took her into a salon. I was very surprised that she sat perfectly still in the chair while the lady cut her hair. I posted before and after shots.
BEFORE SHOTS




Daisy's FIRST haircut



AFTER shots



Daisy singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"

4 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

Can I just say that I love that both of our daughters are sporting mullets. What happened with our genes?? Ha ha!

Unknown said...

I LOVE DAISY in the wedding dress!!!! So cute! i loved her facial expressions! And Daisy is still the bilbo with that white hair :) She looked so cute getting her hair cut! ANd I loved clarks spiked hair for the pictures! haha!!! And D singing Twinkle. You might have a perfect pitch child :)

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

So Adorable! Is that your wedding dress? How funny!

Alice-Anne said...

she looked so big on that chair at the shop! Wow! cute hair...I need to get Kenna's cut...it's getting yucky.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...