Eight months ago I put Clark on a waiting list for a community preschool. About two weeks ago I
received a call saying he was next of their list. He started that very next week. I was able to go with him on his first day of school. He loved it! Its a small class with two very nice teachers. There is a "bus" (van) that will pick him up at our home and drop him off afterwards. He is excited to ride the bus!

Clark excited for his first day of school!

Clark by his cubby and nametag.

Clark eating a snack.

Singing Time!

Outside time

Spraying paint on paper

Clark with a magnify glass

Clark experimenting with baking soda and vinegar

This is how I found Clark after our ride from school. I think he will like school! :)
3 comments:
I am so glad he got in! Congrats! This will be so good for him.
Yeah for Clark! He looks so happy there! And they sure did a lot...looks like a great preschool. My daughter wants to ride a bus but we live too close to school. :)
Oh Vivienne you have the most beautiful kids!!! I love little Clark, and I can't believe how big he is getting! The pictures were precious:)
Post a Comment