Sunday, September 19, 2010

Daisy getting married....

The other day I was cleaning out the kids' closet and pulled out my wedding dress. I tried it on to see if 5 years and two kids later I could still wear it. I was able to fit into it even though it was snug is some areas. When Daisy saw me in my wedding dress her face lit up and said, "pretty dress pretty dress!". She is a pretty bride but I like her just as she is, my little girl.






3 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

Ha ha! I love the second picture of her. That's awesome!! What a cute girl. And way to go in fitting in your dress. I don't dare pull mine out.....

Stephie said...

i dont know the dress looks big on you it looks like you lost weight in the past 5 years.

Alice-Anne said...

way to go getting into the dress!And Daisy looks so pleased...she's definitely a girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...