Monday, August 30, 2010

Caudle Family Pictures-The Real Thing!

Diane with her boys


Girl cousins-Daisy, Trinity, Lucy



Brothers-Don, Trent, Brett, Kyle and Kirk


Kyle, Emily and Lucy



Grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa



The whole family



Jenny, Trent and baby girl due in December



Kirk and Stephanie Family. Trinity, Fenix, Austin and Octavian



Mommy and Daisy!




Boys jumping



Immediate family




Brett, Vivienne, Clark and Daisy



Clark 3 1/2 yrs



Clark



Boy cousins



Jenny, Daisy, me



Daisy 22 months


Clark and Daisy


Clark and Daisy


Teaching my daughter to stop and smell the roses just like my Grandpa Smith taught me when I was younger.



Sister-In Laws!
Stephanie, Jenny, Emily, and me



Grandkids
Daisy, Clark, Fenix, Lucy, Ausin, Trinity and Octavian


3 comments:

smiliesar said...

Love the pics. The one of you and Daisy is so cute!

Meredith Williams said...

Viv! You look so gorgeous in all these pictures. And I LOVE, LOVE clark's hair. What a stud

Kim said...

I love the pictures, Vivienne. They are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...