Sunday, August 1, 2010
Testimony
During Fast and Testimony meeting today at church I bore my testimony. While I was giving it Clark ran up to the stand where I was and waited at my side. As soon as I was done Clark reached up and asked to talk in the microphone. I quietly told him he couldn't because awhile back the bishop asked the parents not to whisper in their child's ear and tell them what to say. Clark was very upset he couldn't talk in the microphone. What made it even worse was three of his friends went up their to bear their testimony. I felt really bad for Clark. He was really upset and I knew how much he wanted to go up to the stand. When he can bear his testimony all by himself I hope he still has that great desire as he did today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment