Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Rountines!

It has been such a fun summer so far. The weather hasn't been too hot this year which has been nice. I love how the summer is more relaxing and easy going. I found a good routine that our I enjoy doing everyday with the kids. In the morning I exercise and do a little cleaning then I take the kids to the park for about an hour or so. Afterwards we head over to Floyd Light Middle School for a free lunch. The kids love it because they get chocolate milk with their lunch. I loving going because I don't have to make lunch or clean it up. I take them home and put Daisy down for a nap and then help Clark with his reading or other speech exercises. Sometimes we just take a naps together instead. After naps and quiet time we do more cleaning or run errands. I make dinner then we go to Raymond park where there are water features and the kids love it. We then normally go over to my in-laws to play games with Brett's brothers. By the time we are done there the kids are tired and go to bed late like 10ish but they sleep in until 9am sometimes.

A few months ago, I was called released as the Relief Society 2nd Counselor and called as the Primary Chorister. I was really nervous and scared when I was first called. I knew I wasn't a great singer and had forgotten a lot of my music theory since I stopped playing the piano. But the children don't seem to mind that I am off tune or beat a lot. I have challenging Sundays where what I have planned doesn't go as well as I would like but I also have a lot of GREAT days that go great. I really enjoy my calling. Its challenging but I am learning a lot and I love the kids!

1 comment:

Alice-Anne said...

sounds like a great routine! I'm glad you're liking your calling...I bet you're so good at it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...