Sunday, August 1, 2010

Saturday is a special day!

Yesterday was such a fun day as a family. We went the mall where I got three tops all for $6! We then took the kids to the pet store to look at the fishes, birds, gerbils, and hamsters. The kids loved it! There was a dog salon inside the store and we watched dogs got groomed. We stopped at some other stores and then let the kids play at the indoors play ground for a long time. After wards we were all hungry and shared a foot long sandwich. In the food court they were kids' size Ferris Wheel and merry go-round. Since Clark was so obedient throughout the day we bought one ticket for him to ride. Clark was estactic! He enjoyed every second of it. Oh the simple joys in the life of a kid. When we got home we were all exhausted and all took a nap on our bed. After our naps I went to get pizza for dinner. We had ice cream for dessert and the kids took a nice big bubble bath. I read them stories and played hide and seek until it was bed time. Finally, the kids were in bed and Brett and I enjoyed watching a show on our computer. I love these fun family Saturday days!

2 comments:

Alice-Anne said...

how fun that you just devoted the whole day to playing together...we need to do that more.

smiliesar said...

What a great day! How did you find 3 shirts for $6? that's amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...