My brother Seth had a gift certificate to The Red Lion Inn that was expiring soon. He couldn't go in time so he gave it to Brett and I. Clark and Daisy spent the night at my in-laws while we had a very short but wonderful getaway trip! We had a great view of the
Willamette River. Thank you Seth for the gift card and Dave and Diane for watching the kids while we went away. It was a much needed trip. We hadn't gone on any trip away from the kids since our honeymoon 4 years ago! So THANK YOU!!!

4 comments:
I love that pictur of you and Brett! I'm glad you got a getaway!! =) I love the pictures and stories of the kids! Thanks for the posts! Happy Sunday! :)
Fun! I feel like we haven't seen you in ages. I miss ya. Hopefully we'll see you soon. It's fun to check in on you through your blog, at least
So glad you got a some time away from kids...you deserve it! It never lasts long enough, does it? Cute picture of you and Brett
sounds like a blast!
Post a Comment